Labels

Friday, March 18, 2005

The Passion According to Luke

Wow, what an evening I had tonight - but I'm getting ahead of myself...

St. John's hosted a live performance of The Passion According to Luke by St. Luke Productions. St. Luke productions is the same company that created The Therese Movie. The Therese Movie was the movie about St. Therese of Lisieux, The Little Flower. The movie is still showing and getting stronger. Please pray for the movie and donate to the movie if you can. They need to raise $400,000 for the next step. So that's the background you need to know.

We have a busy weekend this weekend. G. has an Odyssey of the Mind competition tomorrow and The Lady Ann is judging so Saturday is busy with OM. Sunday we've got a Marriage Encounter thing to deal with so it's a hectic weekend schedule. So I was thinking of not going tonight just because we've got so much going on. But when I got home it turns out that Megan from St. Luke Productions had called to ask me to go because Leonardo Defilippis wanted to meet me. I and the Longmont Knights of Columbus had been a big part of The Therese Movie coming to Longmont.

So I felt I had to go. The cool thing was I got to meet Leanardo. It was really cool. But it's getting late and I need to go. Please pray and fast for Terri Schiavo and her husband Michael.

Here's a pic from this evening: click here (caution, 1.4 MByte file and I can't make the picture show up correctly here.)

Ciao!

No comments: