Labels

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Terry Schiavo was killed today

I just read the news that Terri Schiavo died this morning. Even though I didn't know her I am grieving for her. I'm both sad and angry that her husband was allowed to murder her with the help of the courts. It's a sad day when I am ashamed to admit that I am an American. I have always been proud of my country and I have been and always will be proud of our military personnel. But this atrocity committed by our court system is grievous. I pray that this will never happen again. I believe Terri's parents who said that she responded to them. I don't believe Terri's adulterous husband that had children with another woman while Terri was still alive. He couldn't keep his wedding vows, why should we believe him?

But let the Lord's will be done. For Terri's soul, for peace to Terri's family, for Michael Schiavo, for the judges who ruled against Terri, for our country, let us begin,

"In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name..."

No comments: