Labels

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

German police baffeled by Bush poo-flags

So I was reading the Colorado Daily at lunch again. I read an article by Leo Griep-Ruiz titled, "A movement movement?" It talks about the fact that folks are sticking Bush flags into dog piles. I don't know if you're a Bush fan or not (how could I?) though I am certainly not a Bush fan. There was no way I could stomach a vote for non-Catholic Kerry and I was afraid that I was going to have to vote for Bush last time around but I found an alternative. In full disclosure mode though, I did vote for Bush the first time because he seemed better than Gore. In all actuality, I don't really believe there is much difference between Bush and Kerry. Enough, I hadn't meant to wander into politics (this time).

Any way, folks are sticking these yellow bush flags in to dog piles. It's kind of amusing. It seems to be a good way of warning folks not to step in 'em. Not sure what they're really trying to say about Bush. Follow the link - sorry I couldn't find a mreo reputable newsource for the information. There are even more pictures here.

No comments: